For COVID-19 updates, visit

  • Schweitzer Outback Boal

    Schweitzer Mountain Resort

  • Schweitzer Outback Boal

    Schweitzer Mountain Resort

  • Lost in the 50s

    Aaron Qualls

  • Schweitzer 2014

    Schweitzer Mountain Resort

  • Downtown Sandpoint

    Allison Wildman

  • Powerhouse Rainbow

    Aaron Qualls


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Below you will find solicitations to assist the City of Sandpoint in purchasing quality goods and services at the best value to the community, using open and competitive processes.

Wastewater Facility Planning and Improvements

  • Department:Clerks Office, Public Works
  • Category:Solicitations
  • RFP Number:2017WastewaterFacilityPlanning
  • Start Date:12/28/2016 4:00 PM
  • Close Date:02/02/2017 4:00 PM

The City of Sandpoint is soliciting Statement of Qualifications (SOQs) from qualified engineering firms for assistance for wastewater facility planning and improvements.

SOQs will be evaluated and ranked on the criteria described in the RFQ. Six (6) hard bound copies and one electronic version of the SOQ must be received at Sandpoint City Hall, City Clerks, 1123 W. Lake Street, Sandpoint, ID 83864 by 4:00 P.M., Thursday, February 2, 2017. Please state "City of Sandpoint Wastewater Facility Plan SOQ" on the outside of the response package. SOQs received after the deadline will not be considered. A list of services to be provided and factors upon which SOQs will be evaluated may be obtained by e-mailing Ryan Luttmann, Public Works Director.

Ryan Luttmann, Public Works Director

Publish Dates: December 29, 2016 and January 5, 2017

Return to full list >>


 Procurement Policy Button  Surplus Personal Property Policy Button

For information, contact Cheryl Hughes, Contract Procurement Officer, at 208-255-2657 /


The City of Sandpoint and USDA are equal opportunity providers and employers.  If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at or at any USDA office or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter by mail to U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Ave. SW, Washington, DC, 20250-9410, by fax to (202) 690-7442 or email at